- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for about 12 minutes for the presentation plus about 3 minutes for the question and answer.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in a clear and sharp manner, including giving an outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Oral Presentation Equipment is provided by the conference organizer: Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader), Projectors & Screen. Personal laptops are allowed for the presentation only in the special case.
- The Materials, prepared by the presenters should be in PowerPoint or PDF formats. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick, and upload it to the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes before your session start. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes before the start of the session. Please wear formal clothes for participation.
1. For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003, 2007, 2010 (*.ppt, *.pptx) to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC
2. We recommend the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
3. All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically.
We advise embedding video in your presentation. Please test your presentation with the on-site PC before your presentation.
- In case your video is not integrated into MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats. A suggested bitrate for mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix, AR: 16/9).
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows are available (English version of Windows). The use of other fonts can cause a wrong layout/style of your presentation. Suggested fonts are the Arial and Times New Roman.
▪ Please bring your memory stick directly to the session room in which you will give your presentation, and hand it to the staff that will be in the room.
▪ We suggest you arriving in your session room at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start of your session. This will give you time to get your presentation uploaded, get acquainted with your session chair and become familiar with the equipment in your session room.
Instructions for Posters
▪ Size of your poster
Each poster presentation will be allocated one display board. The dimensions of the poster should be about A1 size, portrait format.
▪ Putting up and taking down
Please put up and remove your poster at scheduled time. The details will be informed participants one month before conference.
▪ Locating your poster board
Posters will be allocated to the Session submitted and will have an individual ID Number. The Boards will have headings according to the Sessions and will be numbered and labelled with your ID.
▪ Attending your poster
Authors are expected to attend their poster at the scheduled time slot. Please consult the conference program for the relevant poster sessions.
▪ Mounting your poster on the poster board
Appropriate materials for mounting the posters to the display boars will be supplied by the organizers.
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up the process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips and terms mentioned.