The papers which do not meet guidelines will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
▪ Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
The full paper should be no less than 8 full pages. And the maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra page will be charged.
▪ Abstract (Presentation only)
We encourage you to send informative abstract (200-400 words) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
▪ Please download the full paper template or abstract template and follow the format carefully.
▪ Your submission should be in English.
▪ Please fill in author background form in the template.
Don't miss the chance, send your full paper/abstract to
ICEBB, accepted and registered papers will be invited to give
the oral/poster presentation.
Once you prepared your paper according to the above
▪ Please log in the Online Submission System and upload your paper.
▪ Your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system and in 2 working days by conference secretary.
▪ For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review ProcessBy submitting a paper to ICEBB 2023 , the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers will undergo a peer-review process. Manuscripts will be reviewed by the appropriately qualified experts, which will give detailed comments. If the submission is accepted, the authors must submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes reviewers feedback into account.
Policies of ICEBB
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
By submitting a manuscript to ICEBB, authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication to any venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops. As a rule of thumb, the ICEBB submission should contain no more than 20 percent of material from previous publications. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection